First birthday celebrations!
On Saturday 26th November our Holy Grass Vodka will turn one!
It is amazing to be celebrating it’s birthday already. Why not join us by raising a glass?
Try out the Rose Tree Cocktail created for us by James Bowker….
- 50ml Holy Grass Vodka
- 15ml Briottet Liqueur de Rose
- 10ml Gifffard Crème Pamplemousse
- Dash of Fee Brothers Rhubarb bitters
- 2 Slices of Cucumber
- Rose Petal
- Cube of Turkish Delight
- Star Anise
- Place a champagne coupe glass in the freezer for ten minutes.
- In the glass half of the Boston shaker, add a level scoop-full of cubed ice.
- Pour the Holy Grass Vodka, Rose Liqueur, Grapefruit Liqueur (Pamplemousse) into the shaker and add a slice of Cucumber and a dash of Bitters.
- Combine the shaker and shake hard until an ice crust forms on the outside of the steel half.
- Strain using a Hawthorne strainer and a fine strainer into the chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a floating Star Anise and the remaining slice of Cucumber, the Turkish Delight and Rose petal on a cocktail stirring rod.
Holy Grass’s 1st year!
It has been quite a year for Holy Grass and we are immensely proud of the awards it has picked up in such a short space of time.
- Great Taste 1star Award
- Bronze at IWSC for packaging
- Silver at IWSC
- Awarded ‘Outstanding’ by Difford’s Guide and given a 5 star+ rating
- A finalist in Scotland’s Food & Drink Excellence Awards
- New Product Award at Highlands and Islands Food & Drink Awards
- and last but not least GOLD at the Grocer Food & Drink Awards!