A deliciously festive cocktail to sip and enjoy!
- 37.5ml Rock Rose Gin - Navy Strength
- 25ml Pear juice
- 12.5ml Lemon juice
- 12.5ml Sugar syrup
- 1/2 Rosemary sprig
- 25ml Port
- Garnish: Apple or pear crisp
Navy Strength Rock Rose Gin
- Fill the glass half of your shaker with ice cubes
- Pour the Rock Rose gin, pear juice, lemon juice and sugar syrup into the shaker and strip the leaves from the bottom ¾ of the length of the rosemary, adding those to the shaker as well
- Shake the mixture well to get the best of the rosemary flavour to complement the earthier notes of the gin
- Fine strain into the whisky glass and then carefully pour the port on top
- Garnish with the pear crisp and the remaining rosemary laid on top of the cocktail (pinch the herb between your fingers to get that wonderful aroma).