37.5ml Rock Rose Gin – Navy Strength
25ml Pear Juice
12.5ml Lemon Juice
12.5ml Sugar Syrup
½ Rosemary Sprig
- Fill a glass and the glass half of your shaker with ice cubes
- Pour the Rock Rose gin, pear juice, lemon juice and sugar syrup into the shaker and strip the leaves from the bottom ¾ of the length of the rosemary, adding those to the shaker as well.
- Shake the mixture well to get the best of the flavour of the rosemary to complement the earthier notes of the gin.
- Fine strain into the whisky glass and then carefully pour the port on top.
- Garnish with the pear crisp and the remaining rosemary laid on top of the cocktail (pinch the herb between your fingers to get that wonderful aroma).