Toast the Lassies on Robert Burns night with this delicious cocktail created by Ben from Franklin & Sons! Super easy to prepare and enjoy 😀
- 35ml Lassies Toast Gin
- 10ml Cointreau
- 40ml Cloudy Apple Juice
- 40ml Earl Grey Tea
- 10ml Lemon Juice
- 15ml Honey Syrup
- Franklin & Sons Elderflower and Cucumber Tonic
Rock Rose Lassies Toast Gin
- To make the Earl Grey Tea; steep 1 Earl Grey tea bag in 300ml of hot water for 2 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
- Make the honey syrup by diluting honey on a 1:1 ratio with hot water, allow to cool.
- Add all the ingredients, except the tonic, to a highball glass.
- Fill the glass completely with cubed ice and stir to combine.
- Add the Franklin & Sons tonic and continue to stir.
Garnish with a piece of shortbread, a raspberry and a wee mint sprig!