A new delicious cocktail to try using our Pink Grapefruit Old Tom gin!
- 50ml Pink Grapefruit Old Tom Gin
- 25ml Apricot Brandy
- 1 Large teaspoon apricot jam
- 1/4 Pink grapefruit
- 20ml Lemon juice
- Garnish: Grapefruit twist and basil leaf
Pink Grapefruit Old Tom Gin
- Squeeze the grapefruit into a cocktail shaker
- Add the apricot jam and mix until dissolved
- Pour in the rest of the ingredients and pack with ice
- Shake and fine strain into a chilled coupe glass
- Garnish with grapefruit twist and a fresh basil leaf.
Apricot Brandy is simple to make by infusing both fresh and dried apricots with sugar and brandy, you just need the patience to let the flavours infuse for a couple of months! But you can also buy Apricot Brandy online and in some supermarkets.
Thank you to Mike Denman for another fabulous recipe and image.