A new delicious cocktail to try using our Pink Grapefruit Old Tom gin!
- 1tbsp Orange marmalade
- 50ml Pink Grapefruit Old Tom Gin
- 15ml Cointreau
- 15ml Lemon juice
- 10ml Sugar syrup
- Garnish: Triangle of melba toast and orange peel
Pink Grapefruit Old Tom Gin
- Stir the marmalade with the gin in a cocktail shaker
- Once dissolved add the other ingredients and shake with ice
- Fine strain into a coupe glass
- Garnish with a triangle of melba toast and orange peel
Thank you to Mike Denman for another fabulous recipe and image.