The Dunnet Bay Sunset is a delicious cocktail is reminiscent of a sunset in Dunnet Bay, the coastal region where Rock Rose Gin is crafted.
- 50 ml Rock Rose Gin Original Edition
- 15ml Triple sec
- 125ml Orange juice
- 25ml Lemon juice
- 20ml Sugar syrup
- 2tsp Grenadine
- Garnish: Slice of orange and a cherry
Rock Rose Gin
- Add all ingredients except grenadine to a tall glass and fill with ice and stir
- Add the grenadine down the side of the glass so it settles at the bottom to give the sunset effect
- Stir before drinking
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a delicious cherry.
Recipe and photography created by the fabulous Mike Denman.