Get into the Summer spirit with a delicious cocktail using our award-winning Rock Rose Gin (Original Edition or Rock Rose Summer Edition would all work well). A big jug of this crowd pleasing cocktail is easy to make and perfect for drinking outside with friends.
- 330ml Rock Rose Gin (Original or Summer Edition)
- 165ml Elderflower cordial
- 500ml chilled sparkling apple juice
- 500ml chilled prosecco
- Half a cucumber, sliced
- 2 red apples, sliced
- 10 large basil leaves
Rock Rose Gin
- Fill a large jug or punchbowl with ice
- Add all the ingredients and stir gently
- Pour into glasses with ice
Fabulous cocktail, video and imagery by Mike Denman.