Try this delicious Green Thumb cocktail to enjoy during the crisp days of fall.
- 50ml Rock Rose Gin Autumn Edition
- 25ml Lemon juice
- 25ml Sugar syrup
- 5 Large nasturtium flowers
Rock Rose Gin Autumn Edition
- Tear the nasturtium flowers into a cocktail shaker and muddle well to release the flavours
- Fill the shaker with ice, add the rest of the ingredients and shake well
- Pour through a fine strainer into one of our gorgeous glasses
- Garnish with a nasturtium flower or two
Nasturtiums are a popular garden plant with edible leaves and flowers, if you don’t grow them, then you might know someone who does!
Recipe, photo and video created by Mike Denman Photography.