- 50ml Holy Grass Vodka
- 25ml Limoncello
- 25ml Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 25ml Fresh lemon juice
- Sugar syrup (to taste)
- Garnish : Sugar, lemon, sherbet and mint
Holy Grass Vodka
- Squeeze some lemon juice onto one saucer and some caster sugar mixed with lemon sherbet on another saucer
- Dip the rim of your glass into the lemon juice and then into the sugar and sherbet to coat
- Put everything apart from the sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker with cubed ice and shake well
- Try a wee taste - you can add sugar syrup to sweeten or more lemon juice to add sour notes
- Shake again once you’ve made your adjustments and then strain into the glass, being careful not to wash off the frosting
- Garnish with a floating thin slice of lemon and a mint leaf
To frost the glasses...
To make the cocktail...
Make sure you taste this cocktail as you make it, as all Limoncellos have a different level of sweetness. You can also make your own Limoncello.
Recipe creation and photography by Mike Denman