As a husband and wife we can’t always agree on everything, so we have two perfect serves! Martin prefers his with rosemary to bring out the earthier, more savoury notes and Claire enjoys hers slightly sweeter with a curl of orange. Or for the perfect compromise, serve with both!
- Rock Rose Gin
- Franklin & Son's Tonic
- Garnish: rosemary or orange
Rock Rose Gin
- Pour 50ml Rock Rose Gin into one of our beautiful glasses
- Add ice and top with 100ml of tonic
- Toast a sprig of rosemary to garnish
- In one of our gorgeous gin glasses add 25ml Rock Rose Gin
- Add ice and 75ml of tonic
- Garnish with a curl of orange peel
- The Compromise
- Pour Rock Rose Gin & tonic to your liking
- Wrap a curl of orange peel around a sprig of rosemary to garnish!
Let us know which serve you prefer!