- 50ml Holy Grass Vodka - Coffee Edition
- 20ml Caramel syrup
- 25ml Frangelico liqueur
- 10ml Sugar syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Garnish: A few coffee beans
Cold Brew Coffee Holy Grass Vodka
- Put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with cubed ice and shake well
- Strain into a chilled martini glass
- Garnish with a few coffee beans
- You could frost the rim of the glass with sea salt!
A nice twist on an espresso martini, especially if you have a sweet tooth! You can adjust the amounts of caramel and sugar syrups to suit your taste. You can normally find caramel syrup near the coffee in the supermarket.
Fabulous cocktail, video and imagery by Mike Denman