A delicious cocktail using our new Rock Rose Gin Citrus Coastal Edition.
You could swap the sake in this martini with white vermouth if you wanted to, but it’s well worth trying with the sake. If you like your martini dirty, then a splash of olive brine would be lovely.
- 50ml Rock Rose Gin Citrus Coastal Edition
- 35ml Sake
- Quarter of a sheet of nori seaweed
Rock Rose Gin Citrus Coastal Edition
- Put the nori and sake in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and leave for a few minutes to infuse, then remove the nori
- Add the gin and some ice and stir with a long spoon for 30 seconds, then strain into a frozen martini glass
- Garnish with a twist of lemon peel
Fabulous cocktail, video and imagery by Mike Denman.