Enjoy a taste of summer with this delicious Smoked Orange Spritz cocktail made with Rock Rose Smoked Orange Edition, Grand Marnier, fresh orange juice, lemon juice, soda and garnished with a slice of orange and a blow torched sprig of rosemary. This refreshing summer cocktail is perfect to take on a picnic and to enjoy outdoors with friends.
- 30ml Smoked Orange Rock Rose Gin
- 15ml Grand Marnier
- 25ml Fresh orange juice
- 10ml Sugar syrup
- 10ml Lemon juice
- 50ml Soda water, to top up
- Garnish: a slice of orange and a blow torched sprig of rosemary
Rock Rose Smoked Orange Edition
- Add everything except the soda water to a shaker with ice and shake
- Strain into a Collins glass filled with ice and top with soda water
- Garnish with a slice of orange and a blow torched sprig of rosemary
Recipe and photography created by the fabulous Mike Denman.