A refreshing, citrus zingy gin cocktail for summer!
- 50ml Pink Grapefruit Old Tom Gin
- 35ml Lemon juice
- 25ml Raspberry syrup
- 15ml Sweet vermouth
- 4 Fresh raspberries
- 1 egg white
- Garnish: Raspberries
Pink Grapefruit Old Tom Gin
- Place all ingredients into a shaker, without ice
- Shake well for 20 seconds
- Open the cocktail shaker and add lots of ice
- Shake again to chill the drink
- Pour through a fine strainer into a chilled coupe glass
- Pop in a few raspberries to garnish
Raspberry syrup is available in most supermarkets but it is just as easy to make your own! Combine equal parts water, sugar and crushed raspberries in a pan. Bring to the boil until the raspberries are soft and then strain through a sieve.
Beautiful recipe and photography by Mike Denman.