- 50ml Rock Rose Spring Edition
- 30ml Elderflower liqueur (i.e St.Germain)
- 20ml Elderflower cordial
- 20ml lemon juice
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Soda water
Rock Rose Gin Spring Edition
- Place everything apart from the soda water into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake
- Strain over rocks into a tall glass and top with soda water
- Garnish with fresh elderflowers and a little bit of rosemary
You can make this without elderflower liqueur, but it rounds off the drink nicely and is also great in a glass of sparkling wine!
Another nice garnish for this drink is to freeze some sprigs of rosemary with some elderflowers into ice cube trays, so you have pretty ice cubes to use in the cocktail.