A new Winter cocktail that will get you feeling festive which is made with Rock Rose Gin Winter Edition. This juniper led, earthy gin has fragrant, citrus-laden pine notes derived from foraged spruce-tips.
The Hogmanay Sour cocktail recipe enhances those festive taste notes further with the addition of clementines. Delicious!
- 50ml Rock Rose Gin Winter Edition
- 50ml Clementine juice and finely grated zest from one clementine
- 25ml Lemon juice
- 15ml Sugar syrup
- 1 Egg white (or aquafaba for a vegan version)
- Garnish: Clementine peel
Rock Rose Gin Winter Edition
- Place all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice and shake well
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass and garnish with the peel