A delicious butter to go with our Rock Rose Gin Christmas pudding or mince pies
- 250g Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Soft light brown sugar
- 200g Cooked chestnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 Orange, zested
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground mace
- 6 tbsp Rock Rose Gin - Navy Strength
Navy Strength Rock Rose Gin
Out of stock
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until it becomes light and creamy
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well until the gin has mixed with the butter. If the butter appears to split then add a tablespoon of boiling water and continue to mix.
The butter can be kept refrigerated until needed, but remove from the fridge to soften slightly before you serve it.