Father’s Day requires a special cocktail! The Rock Rose Suffering Sailor is a twist on a classic from the 1940s using our award-winning Navy Strength Rock Rose Gin.
- 35ml Rock Rose Navy Strength
- 35ml Bourbon
- 35ml Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Chilled ginger beer
- Garnish: a slice of orange and a sprig of mint
Navy Strength Rock Rose Gin
- Place the first four ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake well
- Strain into a tall glass half filled with ice
- Top up with ginger beer and garnish with a slice of orange and a mint sprig
Fabulous cocktail, video and imagery by Mike Denman.